Duchesne Academy promotes the building of community at all times. In response to this, each student is required to wear a school uniform. This ensures that our students are well-groomed and uniform in appearance.
- Plaid Duchesne skirt of appropriate length
- Red Duchesne crew neck sweater
- White polo shirt with Duchesne emblem (short or long-sleeved) or Duchesne mock turtleneck
- White socks with Sacred Heart logo (available in the Bookstore or Alamar Uniform), white knee-highs or white tights.
- Nice shoes in a color that is appropriate with the uniform plaid. The shoes must have a covered heel and toe.
- Students may not wear boots or athletic shoes.
*For special occasions, students are required to be in complete uniform. On these days, complete uniform is required for the entire school day.
OPTIONAL UNIFORM ITEMS:
- Gray cardigan sweater
- Duchesne sweatshirt available only in the Duchesne Bookstore.
- Black or gray fleece vest available only in the Duchesne Bookstore.
- Black sweater with Duchesne emblem (for juniors and seniors only)
- Gray short-sleeved polo with Duchesne emblem (for seniors only)
- Black slacks
Shoes must be worn at all times and they must be complementary to the uniform. Tennis shoes and athletic shoes are allowed (except for complete uniform days). No soccer or sports sandals, flip-flops, or slides may be worn. In the interest of safety, shoe heels should not exceed one inch in height.
Socks must be worn at all times except August through September and during the month of May. White socks with the Sacred Heart logo, white knee-highs, or white, gray or black tights are required from October through April.